Autumn, April 2020
Allured to McLaren Vale for an exclusive drive day – think red, twin-turbocharged Ferrari 488 GTB, a naturally-aspirated Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (V10) and more – slide behind the wheel for the Onkaparinga Hills.
Mesmerising hues and bursts of acceleration provide a colourful distraction from normality, sweeping by vineyards, orchards and olive groves.
An enthralling driving experience across the Fleurieu Peninsula to the Southern Ocean, and the Norfolk pines of HMAS Hobart Memorial Lookout.
Drop into Sellicks Beach and wind along Old Willunga Hill Rd to The Range, across McLaren Flat to the thrilling hairpins of Wickham Hill Rd.
An intimate drive that’s nothing short of euphoric.
Starting exclusively from The d’Arenberg Cube, with a dining experience to match…
The d’Arenberg Cube Restaurant
3 Chef’s Hat, Australian Good Food Guide Awards
Nestled among Mourvédre vines rises a giant, seemingly floating Rubik’s Cube. An extraordinary multi-million dollar puzzle that beckons curious wine lovers to one of the most iconic cellar doors.
art-gallery, part-cellar door, part-hatted restaurant – spread across five grand storeys of all kinds of wonderful; think Willy Wonka meets MONA on a boutique scale.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy as you relax into a luxury food and wine experience that challenges convention, sampling a selection of d’Arenberg’s best drops and a few surprises.
An exhilarating Supercar Drive Day, designed with interchange points along the journey.
Six thrilling driving sections across 180 kilometres, alternating between three different supercars.
Frequent intervals are scheduled to ensure all guests receive equal driving opportunities in each supercar.
- A stable of supercars including the latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (max. 3)
- An incredible 180km+ Supercar Drive Day across South Australia’s McLaren Vale wine region and the Fleurieu Peninsula
- The Sisyphenic Euphoria degustation lunch at The d’Arenberg Cube Restaurant (3 Chef’s Hat, Australian Good Food Guide Awards)
- Gourmet refreshments on arrival and throughout the journey – package includes all dining, fuel, parking and detailing expenses
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
For more information visit Prancing Horse
Bellevue B&B is only a short 3 minute drive from d’Arenberg Cube https://goo.gl/maps/QWT1Yza8cZVwXMem8