Enjoy a 3 course breakfast..
Ciarán crafts a new breakfast each day of your stay so you will never be bored. The eggs are free range from a local vineyard. There is homemade stewed fruit plus jams and preserves made by Jenny. Sample Breakfast Menu
Regardless of how long you are in McLaren Vale you need to know all the events that are happening in the region. February 2023 4th Feb Richard Hamilton Wines New Orleans in the Vines: A family friendly outdoor festival. A
Angove Wines Nestled in the family’s historic McLaren Vale vineyard, the Angove McLaren Vale Cellar Door is set amongst a sea of vines. One building is a traditional old Adelaide bluestone. Another building includes floor to ceiling glass ensuring panoramic vineyard
- Not only is the McLaren Vale & Fleurieu Coast know for wine and beers but now for a large selection of spirits distilled right here in Region. SETTLERS SPIRITS, MCLAREN VALE SETTLERS SPIRITS, MCLAREN VALE is a great destination forView more of this article
- If neither a glass of wine nor a cup of coffee is what you are craving then this week you are in luck because we are focussing on tea. Retro Vibe Located on the strand in Port Elliot (just aView more of this article
- Here is a selection of 7 Art Galleries in the McLaren Vale wine region and Northern Fleurieu Peninsula. Galleries Fleurieu Art House Fleurieu Art House is the artisan hub in McLaren Vale Wine Region, situated within the grounds of HardysView more of this article
- Beach Road Wines Beach Road Wines is a charming little cellar door, with wonderful traditional Italian style pizzas and stunning views over the undulating vineyards, towards the d’Arenberg Cube and beyond to the Willunga Hills (part of the Mt LoftyView more of this article
- Victor Harbor Town Centre Heritage trail: The Victor Harbor Town Centre Heritage Trail is only a 35-minute drive from Bellevue B&B. Since 2010, Victor Harbor has identified many State/Local Heritage Listed Buildings and provided them with a blue heritage plaque.View more of this article
- With the weather improving on a daily basis, what could be better than relaxing and enjoying a glass of McLaren Vales finest? Well that would be “enjoying a glass on the deck” of a cellar door. One such cellar doorView more of this article
- NB Scuba The Fleurieu Peninsula has some of the best dive sites in SA, including the EX-HMAS Hobart shipwreck, Second Valley and Rapid Bay where the famous Leafy sea Dragons can be found. NB Scuba is a small business basedView more of this article
- The Fleurieu boasts stunning coastlines, incredible food producers, plenty of activities for families and wine-wine-wine! Here we concentrating on all things Dairy: milk, yogurt, cheese, cheese and bit more cheese Alexandrina Cheese Company The Alexandrina Cheese Company have been creatingView more of this article
- From migrating whales to kangaroos, dolphins and over 250 bird species, the Fleurieu Peninsula offers plenty of opportunity to interact with local wildlife. The Fleurieu Peninsula is one of the most popular whale watching regions in all of SA. SouthView more of this article
- Aussies love to drive. In fact, according to ABS statistics, we have the 4th highest number of cars per capita in the world. There are plenty of options to refuel for your standard car however, when you come to stayView more of this article
- Just 45 minutes from Adelaide, the Fleurieu Peninsula is a gateway for all kinds of year-round fun. Choose from world-class wineries, picturesque townships, wild surf beaches, national parks and untouched coastal scenery. Second Valley Heritage Walk We highly recommends SecondView more of this article
- Flagstaff Hill Golf Club! It’s an easy 30 minute drive from Bellevue B&B Mclaren Vale Opened in 1967, with 18 holes (plus a bonus spare hole!), this course is popular with players and is great for players of all levels.View more of this article
- With restrictions easing over the coming weeks and months it is worth reminding ourselves of how great the beaches are on the Fleurieu Peninsula. This is one of our favourites, Southport at Port Noarlunga. It’s great for ducking down andView more of this article
- Tourist Drive 60 is around 28km long and starts at the McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre McLaren Vale just 650m from Bellevue B&B Mclaren Vale The area has loads of wineries with cellar doors and many are smallView more of this article
- Not only does the Fleurieu Peninsula have some of the funkiest coffee shops around quite a number are superb roasters. There are notable similarities between wine and coffee. Different varieties of coffee, just like grapes, are suited to different soilView more of this article
Make your reservation now!!!
Book you next McLaren Vale stay today
Regardless of how long you are in McLaren Vale you need to know all the events that are happening in the region. February 2023 4th Feb Richard Hamilton Wines New Orleans in the Vines: A family friendly outdoor festival. ARead more
What our Guests say…
From the moment we walked into this delightful B&B to the moment we left, Ciaran and Jenny made us feel like we were part of the family.
We stayed 2 nights here after quite a busy couple of weeks travelling. It was great to find somewhere peaceful and quiet.
The McLaren Vale Region
McLaren Vale boasts around 75 wineries, mostly boutique-sized. Visit weekend farmer's markets and pack your picnic hamper with fresh bread, cheese, olives and fruit or linger over lunch in a picturesque vineyard restaurant. Walk, cycle or horse ride along the Shiraz Trail or soak up the region's artistic culture on one of the many driving and walking trails.