Enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of tea
Ciarán crafts a new breakfast each day of your stay so you will never be bored. The eggs are free range from a local vineyard. There is homemade stewed fruit plus jams and preserves made by Jenny. Sample Breakfast Menu
Regardless of how long you are in McLaren Vale you need to know all the events that are happening in the region. Well, to make life a lot easier you can check the calendar of events that includes: major music
Would you like a variety of attractive deals and packages for your next break? Check out: last minute offers, early booker deals, weekend getaways, minibreaks and exclusive packages. Check rates and availability of all special offers and packages via our
- Tourist Drive 60 is around 28km long and starts at the McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre McLaren Vale just 650m from Bellevue B&B Mclaren Vale The area has loads of wineries with cellar doors and many are smallView more of this article
- Not only does the Fleurieu Peninsula have some of the funkiest coffee shops around quite a number are superb roasters. There are notable similarities between wine and coffee. Different varieties of coffee, just like grapes, are suited to different soilView more of this article
- Aussies love to drive. In fact, according to ABS statistics, we have the 4th highest number of cars per capita in the world. There are plenty of options to refuel for your standard car however, when you come to stayView more of this article
- Just 45 minutes from Adelaide, the Fleurieu Peninsula is a gateway for all kinds of year-round fun. Choose from world-class wineries, picturesque townships, wild surf beaches, national parks and untouched coastal scenery. Second Valley Heritage Walk We highly recommends SecondView more of this article
- Flagstaff Hill Golf Club! It’s an easy 30 minute drive from Bellevue B&B Mclaren Vale Opened in 1967, with 18 holes (plus a bonus spare hole!), this course is popular with players and is great for players of all levels.View more of this article
- With restrictions easing over the coming weeks and months it is worth reminding ourselves of how great the beaches are on the Fleurieu Peninsula. This is one of our favourites, Southport at Port Noarlunga. It’s great for ducking down andView more of this article
- Autumn, April 2020 Allured to McLaren Vale for an exclusive drive day – think red, twin-turbocharged Ferrari 488 GTB, a naturally-aspirated Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 (V10) and more – slide behind the wheel for the Onkaparinga Hills. Mesmerising hues andView more of this article
- There have been a lot of changes at Maxwell Winery in McLaren Vale, less than 800m from Bellevue B&B. There is an enclosed patio area where you can enjoy casual plates to share, while a totally separate dining room thatView more of this article
- Mitolo has been in the wine game for quite some time. Its ultra-modern tasting room / restaurant is an architecturally designed building that incorporates 10 shipping containers, glass, concrete and timber and set against the picturesque backdrop of the McLarenView more of this article
- A little party never killed nobody… So lets party like its 1920 at Serafino this New Years Eve! Ring in the new year Great Gatsby style full of glitz and glamour. Package includes canapés, shared antipasto bar, guests choice ofView more of this article
Make your reservation now!!!
Book you next McLaren Vale stay today
What our Guests say…
From the moment we walked into this delightful B&B to the moment we left, Ciaran and Jenny made us feel like we were part of the family.
We stayed 2 nights here after quite a busy couple of weeks travelling. It was great to find somewhere peaceful and quiet.
The McLaren Vale Region
McLaren Vale boasts around 75 wineries, mostly boutique-sized. Visit weekend farmer's markets and pack your picnic hamper with fresh bread, cheese, olives and fruit or linger over lunch in a picturesque vineyard restaurant. Walk, cycle or horse ride along the Shiraz Trail or soak up the region's artistic culture on one of the many driving and walking trails.