Contemporary in style, Bellevue Bed and Breakfast in McLaren Vale is a fully hosted accommodation offering you the best the wine region has to offer.
- accommodation for up to 4 people, either as a group or two independent couples
- two comfortable and well-appointed guest bedrooms (each with a queen size bed, TV and ensuite)
- a separate guest lounge room with games, books, magazines, a kitchenette and dining room.
- private ensuite bathrooms and queen-size beds.
- enjoy gourmet three course breakfast.
- FREE Wi-Fi
Relax, with a glass or two of local wine, or enjoy afternoon tea in the sun-filled courtyard while enjoying the views over our garden towards local vineyards.
In the morning sit back, relax and experience a “Full Taste” or “Light taste” breakfast. Our menus change daily. Sample our baked apricot crêpes, Belgian Waffles or caramelised pears. (We can cater to your specific dietary needs. (prior notice required).
After a day of visiting the many winery cellar doors, food outlets and cafes, what could be better than walking to one the many stunning restaurants McLaren Vale has to offer. Two of the finest are a mere 100m stroll.
We are an accommodation and holiday experience, which is personalised, warm and hospitable.
Bellevue B&B is ideally situated to provide accommodation for travellers, whether on business trips, a short weekend escape or simply as a treat for a special occasion Two guest bedrooms both elegant and spacious.
From Bellevue, a short drive from Adelaide, the Fleurieu Peninsula is just waiting to be explored.
Wineries are possibly first on the list, but you will also want to visit beautiful beaches nearby, discover a number of specialist nurseries and walk part of the famed Heysen Trail.